- Importing and Exporting of Team Profiles, including team rosters inside the team profile
- Importing of team rosters from CSV and tab separated value filesImporting and exporting of Match Details to eliminate constantly typing broadcast team and company details with each new game
- New user interface for American Football with streamlined controls
- Keyer Opacity feature to blend team logos with graphics to improve chroma and luma keying on hardware switchers
- Fixed various bugs and small user interface issues
Revised baseball/softball user interface and template. This update renders old saved baseball templates and saved sessions incompatible with the new user interface.
Fixed issue where some installations would fail to launch after updating due to missing NDI libraries
- Added Clock Camera feature to permit embedding live video of scoreboard clocks in to SuiteCG graphics packages
- Added option to CG Settings to provide improved alpha blending to graphics packages, at a small cost to CPU usage
- Updated libraries to NDI 3.7
- NDI feeds now work when the localhost is not connected to a LAN
Minor change to Football UI to restore functionality previously broken
Initial Release with support for Football (American), Football (Soccer), Basketball, and Baseball/Softball.