SuiteCG is excited to unveil this first behind the scenes look at our flagship module: MultiSport Scoreboard! There are still a few bugs to work out and features to get in place before our first release, but we wanted to get this out so people can see the flexibility that this program offers for fine-tuning controls to your specific sports and language needs. Take a peek and let us know what you think. Join our Facebook community to discuss and offer feedback!
CGStatLink Lite- Baseball/Softball is now available for download. Users with current licenses will be automatically prompted to download the update the next time they launch the program.
This new release brings the following new features:
- Added support for DakStats Baseball/Softball XML files. Support is limited, as Dakstats does not output the current pitch count, so balls and strikes are unavailable.
- STATCREW AND DAKSTATS ONLY- Added conversion elements for current pitcher and current batter. A new graphics package is available from the website. Support includes season stats when a StatCrew CAP file is used. Season stats are still being tested for DakStats. These outputs are unavailable in Manual Mode.
- Added International Language Support. Now, via a text file, international customers can edit values for “Top of the”, “Bottom of the”, “Final”, and ordinal values for inning numbers.
This release has a few other small tweaks and fixes as well to improve performance. Visit the Baseball/Softball Product Page to download a trial!
We’re pleased to announce the release of CGStatLink lite- Baseball/Softball 2.0! Baseball/Softball Lite features, among other things:
1. A much, much, MUCH improved UI for Manual Control.
2. The multi-page Internal CG that is standard with our other applications, including dynamic PNG output.
3. Manual controls, data automation, and output elements for inning linescores, R/H/E and left on base.
This will be the first of several small updates. The final documentation is still being written, and there are a few known bugs that we will be clearing up very quickly.